Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So ready.

I've been ready to go home since the day I got back from Thanksgiving Break. And these past two weeks have honestly been the longest of my life. I haven't been able to sleep for the past week because I keep thinking "I'm going to be in my own bed soon!" The top bunk of twin bunk beds is just incomparable when that's the only thing I can think of. Oh and there probably won't be any crazy drunk people outside my windows or across the hall at my house either. Well, Nicky can get pretty crazy sometimes.

Oh! That reminds me. My mom told me the cutest story about my brother the other day. She left the house to go somewhere and Nick thought that she had left to go pick me up from school. So when she got back home, he was waiting in the garage and when my mom got out of the car he said "well where is she?" because he thought my mom had already gotten me. He was excited to see me! Isn't that the cutest thing in the world?

Adam and I are going to go on a GLEE rampage over winter break. 13 episodes. I was trying to figure this out, and I think it's going to come down to a Mega-Marathon because (unfortunately) there just isn't enough time to do everything we want to do :( But, but, but we're still going to have an amazing time :)

I'm definitely excited for the multiple sleepovers I have planned with my lovely best friends. My own bed is #1 on the Where I Most Want To Be Sleeping list, but Sam's bed is a close second [creepy smile]. And of course, Becca and I will be having some deep conversations in her bedroom. Hopefully the trundle bed doesn't collapse on me again. Good times.

So today I have one more final and then Mom, Grandma Amy, and I are hittin the road! I even made two cds to listen to because my mother doesn't love me and forgot to bring my cd case.

I. AM. SO. READY. TO. GO. HOME.

Oooo! Cheesy credit card commercial moment:
13 episodes of glee, 3 sleepovers already planned, multiple trips to Target and Barnes & Noble, 2 Christmases with my awesome family, 5 days at the Christmas Conference, lots of lounging around time, seeing my 3 best friends, and jumping on the 1 boy I love...priceless? Okay that didn't work out so well. You get the idea.

5 comments:

  1. Nicky does love you. So do I - I simply forgot the CDs...get over it! We are going to have a great time with you home my lovely girl.

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. And going to Half-Priced Books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicky is soooo adorable!! I think it's cute that he misses you so much! I'm glad you got home safely and I hope you enjoy the break!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU. AND I'M GLAD THAT MY BED IS NUMBER TWO :) :) [CSEWIPS] hehehehehehe. ohhh i can't wait.

    ReplyDelete