Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Upperdater.

Let me start off by saying that this one doesn't really have a point...

I just have been writing a TON for my creative writing class (no, really?) and reading a bunch for my com and English classes (also, big shocker) so blogging has been kind of a second thought. But no way am I complaining. I feel so blessed because for the first time in a WHILE, I feel like I'm in the right place at the right time doing the right thing. I'm growing close with some lovely people here at Purdue, I'm enjoying my classes, and I'm pretty darn content. I mean, yeah I catch myself in lonely moments sometimes, wishing things were different, but I'm leaning on my Father in those moments. Asking for his strength. Working on trusting him with every aspect of my life.

What I'm really excited for is this summer...potentially. I would absolutely LOVE to go on a summer project with CRU to Yellowstone. I applied and everything, and I pray that God will lead me exactly where he wants me to be, even if it's not there. But GOSH, wouldn't that be amazing? Meeting new people, spending tons of time in fellowship, serving others as much as I can, connecting with God in new ways, and living in one of the most beautiful places on the gol-darn planet?? (or so I've heard) Sigh. Sounds perfect to me :)

So that's the haps in my thrilling life these past couple weeks back at school.
Hope y'all iz doin well too!


1 comment:

  1. i really really really hope you get that internship!! God has some awesome things planned for you darling, and I can't wait to watch you grow and experience it all. i love you boo!

    ReplyDelete