Friday, October 22, 2010

It's late.

And my head is about to explode. But that's how dedicated I am to my blog. When inspiration strikes me, I will not back down because I'm half-asleep and in serious need of some naproxin. I will write, and I will conquer.

Hehe. Just kidding. Kinda.

I was just sitting here looking at some SUPER interesting websites. (like this one) Because I am ITCHING to get out there and do something. Start something. Change something. Spread something. Serve others. Love others. Create, explore, learn, live. That desire has been consuming me lately. And I don't want it to stop.

And the thing is, when I close my eyes and say "God where the dickens do I start?" I imagine that his reaction is something like the biggest, goofiest, uncontrollable grin. Because he knows what's ahead for me. And he has so much in store for me to discover. So right now I have the biggest, goofiest, uncontrollable grin on my face too. Because the LORD of the universe is consuming me like a fire and I can feel the presence of his perfect love in my heart.

Sure, I'm nervous. Scared, even. But he said to me "my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Mhmm. Sufficient and perfect, indeed.

Then I heard the voice of the LORD saying 
Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? 
And I said 
Here am I. Send me!

Ready. Set. Go.

2 comments:

  1. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you will find what's right for you. it's great that you're trying to find a cause. i found mine! i'm going to volunteer for the animal shelter. if i can't have pets, then i'll take care of them. and make their stay at the shelter just a little bit better. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete