Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Self-discoveries of the half-conscience Kaitlyn Beer.

I told myself I would blog today, even though I am half-asleep.
I blame LOST.

So, I haven't blogged in awhile. I haven't been doing a lot of things that I love recently. Reading, running, writing in my journal. Basically I've been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls and complaining about anything and everything (sorry Adam). And you know, I'm really starting to annoy myself. I feel like I'm just sitting around waiting for my life to start. It feels like moments are flying by before I even have the chance to make them mean something. I hate it. No, I'm not happy at Lake Forest, but does that mean the world stops spinning while I sit in my room and cry? Not anymore it doesn't. I'm here for a reason, it wasn't a mistake, it wasn't an accident. It only becomes a waste if I let it. I still have the rest of this semester to live my life the way I'm meant to live it. I can make the most of the people I've met here, the classes I'm taking, the new places to explore. I don't have to wallow while I wait for next year to come. I can embrace my life exactly where it is until it's time for me to move on.

I've got so many ideas rolling around in my head of things I could write about, and I'm so excited to get started. So, world, Kaitlyn Beer is back on track. My dedicated readers, all 10 of you, thanks for sticking it out with me, I know you've all been waiting patiently for that day when I would pick my laptop and write again. Well, that day has come. Rejoice and be merry. I love you all.

3 comments: